Saturday, March 17, 2012

And back to work.

Okay. So I missed a few days of exercising and even a few more than that of blogging. This is what happens when they finally start sending me more work though I guess. I've been working the last few days straight-no joke. If I was awake, I was working. And that's okay, in fact, it was great. It's been so long since I've been working full tilt. It does make it a lot harder to work in the workouts though.

I think there was only one day that I did my full hour of Yoga Meltdown and an hour on the elliptical but at least there were several days of the hour of Yoga on it's own. That's way better than nothing...although there were definitely a couple days of nothing as well.

I just finished today's hour of Yoga Meltdown and I'm hoping to get in a bit more before the day is done. Plus I should definitely be able to get it in tomorrow as well since they almost never send me work on Sundays. Unless saying that means they'll send me stuff anyway...

I do seem to still be losing weight though, so that's great! It's obviously slowed down a little with the dip down in workout consistency, but a loss is a loss and that's what it's all about, right? I'm inching closer to 20 pounds down and that's a goal I'm really looking forward to. I would absolutely love to reach that by the end of the week so I'm going to try extra hard to get all my workouts in if at all possible! I think I can do it if I'm working out like I was.

Our holiday plans totally changed again with all the back and forth Giant had to go through to get the time off from work. We're going to Greece now and we're going really soon! The only downside to leaving on holiday sooner is that I basically won't have time to reach my goal weight before we head out. I plan on making as much progress as possible (who doesn't want to look good in their holiday pics?) But there's just not time to be all the way down. That's alright though. I'm sure I'll even put some back one while I'm there-especially being Greece. I adore Greek food and there's no way I'm staying dairy free when there's feta all over everything. It's just not possible. But that's okay too. That's what this lifestyle plan is about anyway. Being healthy enough to indulge a little when abroad.