Thursday, March 22, 2012

Body Revolution!

Wow. So I just finished the rest of today's workouts, which means Body Revolution workout one AND bonus cardio and hot damn! I was pouring sweat. POURING. SWEAT. I guess I asked for it, huh? But also it was really fun! Really. It's possible that just means that I've switched over to completely insane and am just enjoying torturing myself, but if so I'm totally cool with that.

And Giant brought me my hand weights home earlier than I had expected so I didn't even have to modify my first run through at all. I got to just go for it. Actually, I even did a couple of the advanced moves just to see if I could. I kinda could, but not totally. That's okay, each workout gets alternated for two weeks so that'll be something to work up to. I'll have a lot of work up time anyway because I'll barely be in phase two when we run off on holiday and I have to start all over again after that.

All in all, it was a good first day and it feels great to be working alongside a program again!

I'm actually really looking forward to doing it all over again tomorrow!